Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas is over!

I miss Christmas already, although it was just yesterday!I went to my family's house and ate dinner yesterday evening. I had like 5-10 presents there, along with the 10-20 from Santa Clause, Mom and Dad, and Becca, Anthony,and Ashley! That's a good 30 presents! I recommend going to Wal-Mart because all the Christmas items are on clearance. My family went to Wal-Mart and bought a ton of stuff for next year's Christmas.Write what you did today in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlyn it's Jalanda! I wanted to see how your new website is going & also let you know that I will be letting my daughter Jamesia read your blogs & send comments. I hope you know how truly blessed you are to have your own site at such a young age & share your thoughts, feelings & all the hot young trends & fashions for young girls & boys. You are so A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Tell your sisters & mom hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Caitlyn, it sounds like you had a lovely Christmas! I had a very nice one as well. I went to my grandparents house, like usual. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know Jalanda, and Derek sounds like fun... maybe.

    ReplyDelete